FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA)Regulates how 2.2 million professionals work
PROTECTIONTraders. The UK financial system.
COMPETITIONOpen market. Fair. Competitive. Effective.
Insurance. Segregated. Integrity
- INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 501057.
- INFINOX is a major provider of online foreign exchange (Forex) trading services, offering margin FX and commodities trading to individuals and institutional clients worldwide.
- INFINOX has built an enviable reputation in the marketplace since its incorporation in 2009, delivering the ultimate trading experience for MT4 traders globally.
- We are based in the heart of the City of London and proud of our FCA licence.
- The success of the business has been based on our philosophy of delivering a premium customer service.
- The INFINOX brand encapsulates the essence of our business philosophy: Dynamic products, engaging trading environments, premium customer service and cutting edge technology.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- INFINOX is a member of the FSCS, a compensation fund available for our customers.
- That can provide you a 50,000 GBP FSCS insurance should we be not able to fullfil our liabilities to you.
- Additionally, INFINOX has acquired 1,000,000 GBP insurance of client money held in segregated accounts per client for all INFINOX traders.That's included. No charge to you.
The FCA's work and purpose is defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA).
The FCA's strategic objectives are to ensure the UK's financial markets function well, by protecting consumers, the financial markets and promoting competition in the interests of consumers.
INFINOX ensures to contribute to the strategic objectives of the FCA by maintaining its compliance
with FCA's Principles for Business and Treating Customer's Fairly Principles.
Financial Conduct authority.
Entirely by the industry.
- The FCA is an independent public body, funded entirely by members of the fincial services industry.
- The FCA is accountable to the UK Treasury, which is responsible for the UK's financial system, and to Parliament.
- Financial markets need to be
- The FCA serves:
- The Forex markets need resilient infrastructure, with appropriate
access and transparency to meet the needs ofconsumers,
corporates and other involved entities.
- The FCA aims to support and empower a healthy and
successful financial system, where firms can thrive and
consumers can place their trust in transparent and open
The FCA protects and enhances the integrity of the UK
financial system. This benefits firms, individuals and society
as a whole by making markets:
Funded by over 56,000 businesses*
*as at 09/01/2017
FUNDS AND FCA REGULATION
Protect your clients. Ensure their funds ("client money") are in segregated bank accounts.
Ensure the environment is regulated. A retail investor initiative.
Why do you need your broker to operate segregated client accounts?
- It is a major responsibility to handle or hold clients' cash assets.
- INFINOX has segregated bank accounts to hold clients' money.
- This ring fences and segregated clients' money from the day to day operations of the brokerage.
- It means that customers can withdraw their funds when they so choose.
Why should your broker be regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)?
- Financial markets need to be honest, fair and effective so that customers get a fair deal.
- The FCA's aim is to make markets work well, and the FCA does this by regulating the conduct of more than 56,000 businesses.*
- The FCA is responsible for regulating a sector which plays a critical role in our lives and without which the modern economy could not function – how well financial markets work has a fundamental impact on us all
- The UK financial services employ over 2.2 million people and contribute £65.6bn in tax to the UK economy. If UK markets work well, competitively and fairly, they maintain confidence in the UK as a major global financial hub. The FCA's role is to help ensure this happens.
The FCA's strategic objective is to ensure that the relevant markets function well and its operational objectives are to:
FCA PRINCIPLES FOR BUSINESS
Procedures that systematically ensure high standards.
INFINOX, as a regulated firm, ensures to comply with these principles for the benefit of customers.