VISUAL FOREX TRADING
SIMPLICITYPrice through the cube? Maximum potential return.
Clear and visual CFD tradingPrice never in the cube? No return unless you sold your contract early.
New and simplePrice partly in the cube? Part of the maximum potential return.
Focus on the assets, not the platform.
HOW DO I TRADE A RANGE SPREADS CFD?
Imagine a rectangle where the price enters on the left,
remains in the rectangle, and then exits on the right
- Visual FOREX trading
Real trading experience with no complications.
Drag & drop your trade range to invest
- Select your price range and time period
What do you think the future maximum price is?
And the minimum? And when do you think that price range will happen?
- Controlled risk
Choose the size of your investment. You can see the maximum return on your investment before you trade. You know you cannot lose more than your investment. And you can sell your CFD at any time prior to the expiry of the contract.
Range Spreads CFDs can be bought and sold anytime until the expiry time.
Place a cube on the chart to show how you think the asset price will develop. If the price goes through your range, you make a return on your investment.
If not – you lose money. But it is not like a "win or lose" situation in binary options – your revenues or losses are calculated gradually depending on how long the price remain in or out of the cube.
You can select future ranges starting in 5 minutes and up to 12 hours from now. You can invest in several different future ranges if you believe that price chart can go different ways.
You don’t need to know what is pip, spread or margin rate – all those things a pre-calculated for you with our visual interface.
No hidden risk
Range futures are not leveraged so you cannot lose more than your stake. Limited payouts mean you know exactly how much you can win or lose.
ARE RANGE SPREADS
Real trading, with simple and flexible control
but less risk and complexity than full MT4 FX trading.
- You want fast, visual FOREX trading. Range Spreads give you the opportunity to start with small investments and develop your trading style step by step.
- You can see how you want to invest, but don't want to go through the classic MT4 learning curve and computer configurations.
- You want to focus your financial foresight and knowledge on the market, not the trading tool itself - with known risks and the opportunity to make a return (holiday, gift, something for you).
- You want to stay legally protected and trade on regulated terms.
You want your funds to be kept in segregated client accounts.
MT4 Forex complicated and other products too simple?
Meet Range Spreads — as simple as possible, but not simpler. Focus on the assets, not the tools.
What it gives
- Easy to start - just $1 minimum investments
- Fast start – a few minutes from signup to real trading
- Easy to use – intuitive, natural interface. Focus on your assets. Drag and drop your trade
- See your maximum return - see how close to the max you can get with your trade
- Clear and user friendly. Profitability and risk are known before you open a position
- The longer your asset's price is in the range, the closer you get to your maximum return
What it saves
- No need to calculate worst case outcomes because you cannot lose more than you invested
- No stop-outs that terminate promising positions
- No margin requirements, no spreads, no transaction fees, no commissions
- No downloads, no software setup, no server configurations
- Not win/lose – your return is the maximum or less depending on how right your investment was
- No worries about withdrawals - all funds are held in segregated client accounts
WHEN ARE RANGE SPREADS
YOUR BEST OPTION?
The simplicity of the user interface enables the investor to focus on the market,
instead of concentrating on the operation of the trading tool itself.
Try it now
INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 06854853.
Registered Office: Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DU, United Kingdom
Licensed by FCA
In order to protect invested funds, when selecting a broker company trader should consider not only a company's specific trading conditions but also, most importantly, the existence of documents confirming that the company's operations comply with the relevant countries' legal requirements and that the company complies with internationally recognized financial standards.
INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 501057.
Protecting our clients funds
Another guarantee that clients' interests will be protected during trading is INFINOX participation in compensation funds, which have been created specifically to provide protection and secure clients' claims in instances where brokers are not capable of fulfilling their financial obligations.
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) is a UK scheme that provides customers of authorised financial services firms with a safety net if a firm were to become insolvent or stop trading. The FSCS is independent of the Government and the financial services industry.
Client deposits up to £50,000 are insured by the UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
Additionally, INFINOX has acquired client funds insurance of £1,000,000 for you.