Infinox General QuestionsHow long has Infinox been in business? Is Infinox regulated?
Infinox Application QuestionsWhat account type options does Infinox offer? How do I apply?
Infinox Funding QuestionsWhat deposit methods are available to me? How do I deposit? How do I withdraw my funds?
Infinox MT4 QuestionsHow do I log-in to the MT4 trading platform? How do I download the MT4 platform? How do I download the MT4 platform on my phone? How do I change my password on the trading platform? How do I open a position? How do I close a position? Where can I find my account balance and trade history in MT4? Does Infinox provide forex demo trading accounts?
- How long has Infinox been in business?
Headquartered in London, INFINOX delivers online trading services to clients in the UK, EU and the rest of the world. The company was formed in 2009, and has been FCA regulated and authorised ever since. Before launching an individual brand, the company first licensed the Vantage FX brand, and subsequently licensed the Go brand. In 2016 it became obvious that the only way to continue providing clients with top trading technologies and the required client service was to introduce exclusively provide our own worldwide brand - INFINOX.About
- Is Infinox regulated?
INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 501057. We also have The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), a UK scheme that provides customers of authorised financial services firms with a safety net if a firm were to become insolvent or stop trading. The FSCS provides compensation of up to £50,000 for eligible investments. The FSCS is independent of the Government and the financial services industry. Please visit the FSCS's website for further information on eligibility and compensation limits.Regulations
- What account type options does Infinox offer?
INFINOX CAPITAL LTD offers two types of accounts, STP and ECN. STP accounts has spreads from 1.2 pips, ECN accounts have spreads from 0.4 pips with a commission of £5.50 / €6.50 / $7.50 (per 100k). Please check our account types webpage for further details:Accounts
- How do I apply?
In order to register for a trading account with INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd, please complete our registration online https://infinox.com/en/register/. We have support agents ready and waiting to answer any queries via phone, email and online chat.Application
- What deposit methods are available to me?
Clients of INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd are able to deposit and withdraw via many different methods, some of these include bank transfer, debit and credit card, Skrill, Neteller and China Union Pay.
- How do I deposit?
Once you have opened an account with INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd, please log-in onto your client area using your account details: https://infinox.com/uk/member-login/. Once logged in simply navigate to our easy to use deposit page and complete the necessary form for your chosen deposit method.Member login
- How do I withdraw my funds?
Please log-in to the client area https://infinox.com/uk/member-login/ here you will see our withdrawal form. Please complete the form and we will send the funds back int he next 24 hours. Funds may take between 3-5 days to reach you depending on withdrawal method.Member login
- How do I log-in to the MT4 trading platform?
You can log in to your MT4 terminal from the menu at the top left of the screen. To do so, click ‘File’ and then ‘Login’. A new window will appear that will ask for your login credentials, password, and the server that your account has been assigned to.
- How do I download the MT4 platform?
To download the MT4 platform on Windows or MAC please go to the download page: https://infinox.com/en/platforms/.
- How do I download the MT4 platform on my phone?
Please visit the app store or Googleplay store for the relevant download app for your device.
- How do I change my password on the trading platform?
On the MT4 platform go to the 'Tools' menu, select 'Options', select the 'Server' tab. Click the 'Change' button.
Enter current (master) password and tick 'change master password' and enter a new password in spaces below. For a password reminder please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 3713 4490
- How do I open a position?
An instant order is an instruction to open a position at the current market price.
There are several ways to place an instant order in the MT4 terminal:
- Click the ‘New Order’ button on the ‘Standard’ toolbar
- Select ‘New Order’ from the ‘Tools’ drop-down menu
- Press F9
- Right-click an instrument in the ‘Market Watch’ window and select ‘New Order’
- Double-click an instrument in the ‘Market Watch’ window
- One-click trading
- Proceeding with any of the above options will open up the ‘Order’ window. This will let you adjust the parameters of the position you are about to open. The ‘Symbol’ field allows you to change the instrument, while the ‘Volume’ field is where you set the size of the trade (lot). You may then click ‘Sell’ to open a short position at the current bid price, or ‘Buy’ to open a long position at the current ask price.
- How do I close a position?
To manually close an open position, you must first locate the order in the MT4 ‘Terminal’ window at the bottom of your MT4 screen. Right-click on the order you wish to close and select ‘Close Order’, or double-click on the order to bring up the ‘Order’ window and close it from there. Alternatively, you can close a position by clicking the ‘X’ symbol at the bottom right corner of your MT4 terminal.
- Where can I find my account balance and trade history in MT4?
All account information and trade history can be found in the ‘Terminal’ window . At the bottom of this window you will find the following tabs:
- Trade: displays your account balance, equity, margin, free margin, margin level, and any open positions and pending orders.
- Account History: displays a complete list of all the orders you have placed including date and time, type, size, instrument, price at open, take-profit and stop-loss levels, price and time of close, swap fees and profit or loss.
- Journal: provides a list of all the actions you have taken on your MT4 terminal, as well as their respective dates and times.
- Does Infinox provide forex demo trading accounts?
Infinox can provide a demo account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 3713 4490 and we will set one up for you