Changes to the Cookies & Internet Advertising notice, January 23, 2017
What are Cookies
and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers (small files) that are transferred to your device and enable our systems to recognise your device. For more information see http://www.aboutcookies.org.
Using cookies allows us to:
- identify you when you sign-in and remember your login details
- determine the type of browser and settings you are using
- prevent fraudulent activity and enhance security
- conduct research and diagnostics to improve INFINOX's content, products and services
- allow site owners and third-party advertisers to adjust content to your preferences
- monitor visits, performance and errors in order to provide efficient work of our websites
Any reference to "sites" of INFINOX includes our INFINOX websites, devices, mobile apps or other software.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies
- are necessary for the vital functions of our site and trading platform. If these are disabled, you won’t be able to access the platform or other important parts of the site.
- Behavioural and analytical cookies
- help us provide you with a better service. They can tailor site content to your personal preferences and past behaviour, or remember your saved settings.
- Marketing cookies
- enable you to experience more relevant online content and see adverts which are aligned with your interests, as indicated by your activity on our site. Your data collected your data, we have endeavoured to ensure that the information they collect is anonymised.
- Other cookies
- are third party cookies of companies we involve to perform our marketing initiatives and enhance your user experience. The data collected by these cookies is anonymised and in case of any changers we will endeavour to notify you you about it.
Please note that INFINOXs allows you to get the utmost experience with our website, its products and application process. If you do not accept our Cookies Policy to be used or set your browser settings such that it does not accept our cookies, then you may be unable to access some of the website functionalities or services.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.