WHY TRADE WITH US?
TRADING POWERWe help Introducing Brokers and traders achieve their business goals
and personal ambitions. Our business is built on integrity and trust,
offering an industry leading combination of dynamic products, competitive
trading parameters and premium, one-on-one customer service.
INFINOX is an internationally recognised Forex Company based in the City of London. We provide online trading services to clients in the UK, EU and the rest of the world. As a financial services provider, we are fully Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Please see the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Firm Reference Number (FRN) 501057 for further details.
Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All client deposits are held in Barclays Bank and protected – up to £50,000 – by the FSCS.
All formats use the latest cloud acceleration and content delivery networks to connect data feeds and enable trade processing.
First-class technology combine with outstanding customer service to create a premium customer experience.
An ever-expanding, extensive range of tools to aid your training and enhance your skills.
INFINOX Capital was formed in 2009 by our CEO Robert Berkeley.
He identified that the large FX brokerages in the marketplace were not focused on providing sufficient customer service to all of their clients. His vision was to provide a premium client service to every single client who trades with us and treat each client like a client, not like an account number.
In 2009, we obtained our FCA regulation and entered the marketplace with the fresh approach. Before launching our own brand, we licensed first the Vantage FX brand, and subsequently the GO brand. The INFINOX team quickly built an enviable reputation as a key player in FX industry. The focus for our CEO Robert Berkeley is, and has always been, his focus on ultimate trading technology and delivering excellent customer service.
What became obvious in 2016 is that the only way for us to continue to provide clients with a market leading technology and the required client service was to introduce our own individual brand. We did that - we launched our INFINOX brand in 2016, and are now exclusively INFINOX branded worldwide.
INFINOX TODAY. Commitment
Our culture has always been focused on developing relationships with partners, introducing brokers (IBs) and clients. We have an incredibly talented and dedicated team that has been focused on delivering a premium client experience and competitive product offering.Through our significant growth and success over the years, we now have 2 main operational centers. Our headquarters remain in London, and our China team located at our Shanghai. Over 100 colleagues are working together to provide a truly premium customer service and advanced technology to every single client in Europe and Asia.
Our clients’ protection and safety are of the most paramount importance.
2016 has been marked by the changing regulatory environment. We’ve seen regulators in Europe, the United Kingdom and other regions increasingly react to the need for client protection.
For INFINOX, the need for greater client security has two dominant aspects.
Firstly, as transparent pricing and execution is always at the front of our business, we have greatly increased real-time data visibility, combined with instant deposits and withdrawals. And we will shortly introduce an increased range of tools, webinars and analytics to allow our clients trade and transact even more seamlessly.Secondly, each client’s funds insurance has been increased to £1,050,000 (more than $1,200,000). The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) provides basic insurance of 50,000 GBP, with INFINOX taking out separate insurance for £1,000,000. This policy is underwritten by QBE Underwriting Limited and other participating syndicates in the London Insurance market.
JOIN INFINOX TODAY
- INFINOX Capital provides a dynamic product and competitive pricing parameters, as well as a the premium client service.
- Thanks to our ‘Client first’ approach, we have established ourselves as a well-respected and trusted broker across the industry and a market leader in the provision of the products that we offer.
- In the ever-changing environment, we continue to develop and introduce the new tools to our clients in regards to education and trade analysis.
Join INFINOX Capital and allow us to empower your trading.
Start trading now Losses can exceed deposits
Infinox Capital brings its 4 core principle to the FX marketplace
We offer an enhanced set of trading tools as well as the unlimited use of Expert Advisors. We ensure that clients have everything they require to achieve their goals.
Our eco-system allows us to empower clients trading. We provide training that help our clients to enhance their knowledge and trading experience.
Our clients can trust us. INFINOX Capital has been regulated by Financial Conduct Authority since 2009. Clients’ funds are held on Segregated Client Trust Accounts with Barclays Bank.
Our client service is outstanding. Every client has a personal account manager and is fully supported five days a week. We continuously improve our products to ensure ultimate trading experience.
INFINOX is regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority
(FCA; Registered number 501057)
- Client deposits held in a Barclays Bank Segregated Client Trust Account
- Prices quoted are direct from Tier 1, global financial institutions
- Client deposits held in a Barclays Bank Segregated Client Trust Account
- Barclays Bank is a Tier 1 financial institution
- Client deposits up to £50,000 are insured by the UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Server and infrastructure hosted by Equinox, for world-class reliability and security
- The most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to protect both personal and transactional data
INFINOX builds long-term, personal,
commercially-focused relationships with clients
- The INFINOX ecosystem is enabling and empowering
- We make FOREX and derivatives trading accessible
- Practice accounts available for all new customers
- Low, £100 minimum deposit and fee-free trading accounts
- Continual product development, to innovate the FOREX trading industry
- Continually developing range of tools, to aid training and education, and enhance clients’ knowledge and trading performance
INFINOX is built on four pillars: British Framework;
Dynamic Products; Premium Customer Experience;
Competitive Trading Parameters
- Clients are fully supported five days a week, from Sydney’s Monday opening to New York’s Friday closing
- Personal account manager for every client
- Every client and partner treated with utmost respect
- Mobile and desktop trading via the Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform
- Straight Through Processing (STP) for speed, efficiency and instant execution
- Virtual Private Server (VPS), for cutting edge performance and EA execution
- Dealing desk neutral for direct, real-time access to markets
INFINOX helps traders achieve their personal ambitions and assists
Introducing Brokers, Affiliates and Money Managers achieve their business goals
- Trade 49+ currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, global indices and commodities
- Choice of two, straightforward accounts: commission-free STP account; ECN account with narrower (0.4 pip) spreads and higher potential returns
- Choice of two, industry-leading platforms: INFINOX MT4 and INFINOX MT4 EXPERT, for greater competitive edge
- Unlimited use of Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Flexible leverage, to magnify gains (and losses)
- Trading derivatives and FOREX carries a high level of risk to your capital, including losing more than your initial expenditure