Client protection MATTERS
- FCA Authorised and regulated since 2009
- Headquarters – City of London
- Segregated Client Trust Accounts
- Top Tier Banking Partner – BARCLAYS
- £500,000 insurance protection in excess of FSCS
- Flexible leverage
Delivering to clients worldwide.
Delivering for clients GLOBALLY
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Designed to optimise performance
- 24/5 Global client support
- ULTRA fast pricing
- Global Server Infrastructure NY4 & LD4
- No dealing desk, no re-quotes
- Access to global Tier 1 liquidity
The global standard for Forex.
Customisable and feature-rich.
Advanced trading infrastructure.
Powerful FX trading.
- Market execution
- No re-quotes. No dealing desk
- Competitive pricing
- VPS - or download to PC / Mac
- Webtrader for your browser
- Smartphones iPhone / Android
The latest for Forex trading.
Clear and intuitive.
Simplified CFD trading.
- Focus on the assets, not the tools
- Short learning curve
- Drag-and-drop trading
- Potential profit/loss range known before opening a position
- No margins or spreads
- No transaction fees
Take control. Be empowered to trade FX.
Forex trading. Simplifying complexity.
Video guides throughout your development from early to pro trader.
Webinars. Interactivity. Collaboration. Sharing.
Enhance your trading performance.
Talk to us.
INTEGRITY AND TRUST
- Our MISSION – to enable the personal ambitions and business goals of FOREX traders and IBs, through underpinning dynamic products with competitive trading parameters and a premium customer experience
- Our COMMITMENT - to give you one-on-one customer service 24/5 with your own dedicated manager
- Our PROMISE - trade the world with 49+ fx pairs, gold, silver, oil and global indices. Dealing desk neutral for direct, real-time access to markets
- Our TECHNOLOGY - speed, efficiency and reliability. Take Control. Straight through Processing (STP) for speed, efficiency and instant execution
- Speed-of-light MT4 transactions, using the latest cloud acceleration and content delivery networks
- Connected to institutional liquidity that enables trade processing at blistering speed and reliability levels
- Deploy unlimited Expert Advisors (EAs) and your own financial analysis tools
- Upgrade to INFINOX MT4 EXPERT for improved competitive edge
WHAT IS FOREX?
- Forex worldwide - over $5 trillion a day turnover
- Global 24 hour trading from Sunday night through to Friday night (GMT)
- Foreign exchange (FX) trading enables you to trade based on rate fluctuations across a wide range of currencies
- Forex pricing is based on the price relationship between two currencies, such as GBP/USD. Each such relationship is called a pair
- Traders speculate on whether the price of one currency will rise or fall against another currency
META TRADER 4.
BEST IN CLASS PLATFORM
- Trade using MT4 (MetaTrader 4), the global standard for FOREX trading.
- Choose from INFINOX MT4 or INFINOX MT4 EXPERT
- Connected to institutional data feeds that enable trade processing at blistering speed and reliability levels.
- Manage unlimited risk and potential returns. These are not guaranteed.
- Use your desktop and/or smartphone (iOS and Android).
INFINOX MT4 EXPERT.
INSIGHT & MANAGED RISK
For precision, upgrade to INFINOX MT4 EXPERT – a trading terminal that rivals the most advanced, institutional platforms.
- Fast MT4 execution speeds
- Embedded global news and industry leading analysis
- Alarm Manager for alerts and automated trading
- Correlation Matrix to replace spreadsheet tools
- Correlation Trader triggered by market charts
- Run Excel RTD trading commands from VBA
- Trade from graphic market symbols with Market Manager
- Multitask multiple positions from one MT4 frame
- Trade current/historic sentiments with Sentiment Trader
- Session Map for global insight
visual CFD trading
- INFINOX RANGE SPREADS is the new standard in CFD trading.
- You can invest in an underlying asset by setting a price range (max-min) in the future time range (start-stop). The outcomes are:
- 1. If the value of the asset is within the price range during the future time period you selected, you make a full return on your investment.
- 2. If the asset price is only within the price range for a part of the future time, you pro rata make a smaller return.
- 3. If the asset price never is within the price range, you make no return - but you cannot lose more than you invest.
You can lose all of your investments. Only invest money you can afford to lose.